Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The Because I love You Scholarship is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Because I love You Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Because I love You Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for Because I love You Scholarship
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Because I love You Scholarship.
Level/Field of Study:
To be Eligible you must be enrolled into any College or University and High school in any field of study
The Scholarship is hosted in the United States of America
Winners of the Because I Love you Scholarship go home with $1,000 each and other prizes too.
You must be 25 years or younger and a current or former student who will attend or is attending college within the United States
No restrictions (just meet the above requirements)
The previous one is closed but continues checking using the link below.
Click here to apply
Some Frequently Asked Questions About The Because I Love You Scholarship and Answers
- How old does one need to be to enter? You must be between 13 and 25 years old at the time of submission/entry.
- Do I necessarily have to be a U.S. citizen to be eligible? No, but you have to have attended or been attending high school in the United States. If you’re already in college, you must be enrolled in a United States college.
- If I’m not in college yet, will the scholarship be withheld until I go to college? Yes, your scholarship will not be awarded until you enroll in college.
- I’m already a graduate student (or will be a graduate student soon). Can I still apply? Yes! Graduate students are welcome to apply, as long as they are under age 25 at the time of submission.
- Can I use profanities when writing my poem? There are no language restrictions on Power Poetry (including profanities) for its scholarship slams, or otherwise.
- Can I submit a poem in a foreign language? Yes, you can, as long as you include an English (translated) version.
- How many poems can I submit to scholarship slams at once? Just Each user can only submit one poem for each scholarship slam. And if it is found out that you submitted more than one, you’ll be disqualified from the contest. (However, you can submit as many poems as you’d like on their website)
- Can I submit a poem I’ve already written on Power Poetry or a poem that’s been published elsewhere? You are allowed to use a poem you have already written (on Power Poetry and elsewhere), but it is preferable for poets to illustrate change and growth by submitting new or updated works.
- Are there a minimum (or maximum) number of words I need in my poem to apply for a scholarship? No! Just make sure your poem is well developed and organized and that you’re content with it.
- My poem’s line breaks aren’t showing up. How do I separate the lines? You have to use Mozilla or Google Chrome. If you’re still having issues, try pasting your poem into a program that removes MSWord formatting (like TextWrangler or Notepad).
- How will the winner be picked? The most captivating poem will be picked as the winner. You can click here to see some of the past winners from previous Because I Love You Scholarship
- What happens if I win, but I don’t know where I’m going to college yet? The money will be withheld until you enroll in college–and will be sent it once you have proof of enrollment.
- When and how will you announce the winner? Winners will be announced three to five months after the scholarship has ended—the Because I Love You Scholarship usually has more than 5,000 entries per Scholarship Slam! When the organizers have made their decision, they will contact the winner, highlight the winning entry on their site, make an announcement on their Facebook and Twitter, and send out an announcement email to the winner.
- Who owns the poems I post on PowerPoetry.org?The Poems you post are yours as they’ll be credited to you.
- Can I submit my poem to PowerPoetry.organd another website? Yes, you can! However it will be checked for plagiarism, so be sure to notify it in the comments section. If anything looks weird, you will be reached out to you for more information.
- Does my poem need to include an image or video? No, not unless you were specifically asked to do so in the scholarship slam description. However, you are encouraged to combine multimedia with your poetry. Poems are not just meant to be read, you know!