BEKA Schréder Bursary 2021
BEKA Schréder Bursary 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
BEKA Schréder (Pty) Ltd will be awarding bursaries within one of following fields of study (undergraduate qualifications only):
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain
MORE ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE & OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, accommodation and meals, up to a maximum value of R75 000.
Bursaries are awarding for 1 year at a time and students should reapply for funding each year. Students will be able to take part in vacation work or practical training each year.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying OR intend on studying full–time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying OR intend on studying at an accredited tertiary institution
- Strong academic record
- NOT in receipt of any other bursary funding or financial assistance from another company
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation on your application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Latest Matric results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance to study at an accredited tertiary institution
- Proof of household income (parent’s payslips if employed/ latest audited financial statements or affidavit if self-employed
- Motivational letter stating why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
None – submission of application is open all year round and students are welcome to apply at any time.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact BEKA Schréder (Pty) Ltd directly:
Tel: 011 238 0085
E-mail: [email protected]