Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the CMAAE MSc Scholarships for BMGF Anchor Countries in Africa is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The CMAAE MSc Scholarships for BMGF Anchor Countries in Africa and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for CMAAE MSc Scholarships for BMGF Anchor Countries in Africa are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for CMAAE MSc Scholarships for BMGF Anchor Countries in Africa
Here are some brief descriptions of the top ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At the University Of Essex.
About CMAAE MSc Scholarships for BMGF Anchor Countries in Africa, 2022
The aim of the CMAAE MSc Scholarships is to strengthen local individual and institutional capacity to conduct an independent, rigorous inquiry into problems pertinent to the management of Sub-Saharan African economies through synergistic programmes combining economic research with postgraduate training in economics.
15 Countries to Work and Study in 2022
African Economic Research Consortium is a premier capacity-building institution in the advancement of research and graduate training that inform economic policies in Africa.
These CMAAE MSc scholarships are available for students to pursue their master degrees.
These scholarships are awarded in the field of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
CMAAE MSc Scholarships Benefits
These CMAAE MSc Scholarships will cover the following:
- In its 3-year programme, our funding agency, in cooperation with the CMAAE Programme of AERC, is offering up to 50 in-region scholarships for the Master of Science Programme in Agricultural and Applied Economics
Numbers of Scholarships
The Collaborative Masters in Agricultural and Applied Economics offers up to 50 scholarships to BMGF Anchor Countries in Africa annually.
CMAAE MSc Scholarships are been hosted by The Collaborative Masters in Agricultural and Applied Economics and are to be taken in Africa.
The CMAAE MSc Scholarships is open to indigenous students from BMGF Anchor Countries in Africa. Applicants of Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda or Ethiopia can apply for these scholarships.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Eligibility for CMAAE MSc Scholarships for BMGF Anchor Countries in Africa, 2022
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Must be nationals of Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda or Ethiopia;
- Must have attained a First Class or a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) degree in Agricultural Economics or related field from a recognized university;
- Must be willing to work in their country government ministries/ institutions upon graduation.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a First Class or a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should have a good command in the English language.
How to Apply for CMAAE MSc Scholarships 2022
Applicants applying for CMAAE MSc Scholarships for BMGF Anchor Countries in Africa, 2022 can apply via online mode and must submit the under listed documents:
- Scholarship application letter;
- Curriculum vitae;
- MSc admission letter or temporary/provisional admission letter, or an official letter assuring admission with fee structure;
- Certified copies of University transcripts and certificates;
- An academic reference from at least a Senior Lecturer;
Application Deadline for CMAAE MSc Scholarships 2022
The application deadline is June 15, annually.