CSIR Nanomaterials Industrial Development Facility Internships 2021
The CSIR has three Internship opportunities Nanomaterials Industrial Development Facility (NIDF) research group, within the Chemicals Cluster.
The purpose of these Internship is to provide graduates with an opportunity to gain practical work experience through research and development of competitive technologies and innovative products under the guidance of researchers and engineers within cross-functional teams.
- A Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering;
- Research and report-writing skills;
- Computer literacy in MS Office Package;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task, and to perform consistently under pressure;
How To Apply
These positions are based in Pretoria.