Obviously, it’s time to get hold of your future and steer it in the right direction by applying for the Danish Government Scholarships in Denmark. This means that if you seek to take your studies further than it is currently, but you do not have the funds, a golden opportunity just presented itself. Now, this opportunity is here on a platter for everyone wanting to study.
Applications for the Danish Government Scholarship 2023/2024 are now open. However, this post will show you everything you need to know about the Danish Government scholarship in full detail. Ensure you stick with this post to the end to grab all the vital information I shall embed in it.
The Danish Government Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
This scholarship is only offered for master’s studies. The scholarship will provide two parts: a full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
Southern Denmark University is a world-class study and one of the world’s top 50 universities. It provides a range of greater education programs including Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programs. The University offers world-class education and is dedicated at all levels to a global view. Strong global environments and possibilities in Denmark enable student life to thrive in its wealthy diversity.
The applications are available to all full-degree global learners from the EU / EEA nation and Cultural Agreements for Exchange and Guest Students. The program’s goal is to grant complete tuition fee waivers and grants to candidates in recognition of the important investment made during their education by foreign learners.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Southern Denmark
- Study in: Denmark
- Courses Offered:
- February intake: 1 September 2022
- September intake: 1 February 2022
The Danish Government Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship will provide two parts: a full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
Eligibility Criteria for Danish Government Scholarship
To qualify for Danish Government Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
You must have English skills compared to the Danish B level in English if you come to follow courses in English. Exchange students can document it by way of our language requirement form or by way of their secondary school leaving certificate (min. 210 hours at high school level) or an IELTS score of min 6.5. or a TOEFL of min 575/230/88.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- The scholarship is open for candidates who are come from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees.
- As an exchange or a guest student, you can only follow courses at the master level if you have completed what compares to 180 ECTS credits (i.e. three years of studies) of relevant courses at university level. Check all General entry requirements for all exchange and guest students.
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail Danish Government Scholarship:
- Supporting Documents: To apply, the applicants must upload all required enclosures to the online application form. Do not send them by email or ordinary mail also, upload Language Requirement Form (paper form: print out, fill in, scan and upload), and upload a copy of your passport or ID card.
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, you need to take admission in the University. All eligible applicants who are offered study place will be automatically considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed. Find more detailed information about the application process, directly under the link – Danish Government Scholarships.
To know more about Danish Government Scholarship, please visit official website: