Frank Keenan Scholarships for International Students at University of Melbourne, Australia
The University of Melbourne is offering Frank Keenan Scholarships to attract domestic student International students and provide support for their research projects.
The program is open to undergraduate, honours, graduate and RHD students who are enrolled or enrolling in the study of amenity or ornamental horticulture at Burnley campus, Faculty of Science.
Opened in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution in Australia. It helps students become thoughtful, well-rounded, and skilled professionals. Burnley Horticultural College is also known as Burnley College was established in 1891.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? Choosing to study with Melbourne University is an excellent decision if you want to build a bright career. Melbourne offers gold-standard teaching and cutting-edge research at nationally and globally. Students also have over 100 areas of study to choose from.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is March 17, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: Burnley campus, Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Honours, Graduate and RHD
- Awards: $1,000 – $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken inAustralia
- Eligible Countries: Requests are open for all nationalities across the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Sciencesand mathematics at Faculty of Science in Burnley campus at the University of Melbourne, Australia
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants need to be enrolled or enrolling in the study of amenity or ornamental horticulture at Burnley campus, Faculty of Science.
- Students will eligible and win an award based on their academic merit and the candidate’s expressed interest in one or more of the following disciplines: amenity or ornamental horticulture, community horticulture, parks and gardens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the award, applicants need to enrol in the Undergraduate, Honours, Graduate and RHD programat Burnley campus, Faculty of Science. After being a university student, applicants can apply for the Frank Keenan Scholarship. For more information about applying the scholarship email at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Depending on the course, you may also have to provide an academic transcript, CV, evidence of English language proficiency. A research proposal, folio of creative works, GRE or GMAT test result or writing sample required for a research degree. Note: Must include an official translation if any documents are written in a language other than English.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary according to the program. You can check here –Undergraduate, Graduateand RHD program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should be able to show proficiency in English and have an internationally recognized test such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. to study in Australia. Check full English language requirements here.
The University of Melbourne will provide a single payment of up to $5000 for deserving students. There are six awards available to support students’ research study in Australia.