Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the GREAT Scholarships For Egypt Students At University Of Stirling, UK is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The GREAT Scholarships For Egypt Students At University Of Stirling, UK and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for GREAT Scholarships For Egypt Students At University Of Stirling, UK are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for GREAT Scholarships For Egypt Students At University Of Stirling, UK
Here are some brief descriptions of the top ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At the University Of Essex.
GREAT Scholarships for Egypt Students at University of Stirling, UK 2022-23 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All subjects taught at the University of Stirling. The deadline for the scholarship is 02 May 2022.
GREAT Scholarships for Egypt Students at University of Stirling, UK 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at the University of Stirling.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Students selected for this scholarship will be provided £10,000 towards the undertaken master’s degree programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on one of the full-time master’s courses listed above.
- You should have the equivalent of an upper second class UK undergraduate degree (2:1).
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a Chinese national.
- You must be based on the Stirling campus for the course of study.
- Please note that the award of this scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship or award.