Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
Deadline: 18 Apr/5 Aug 2022 (Annual)
Study in Australia
Course starts 2022/23
Griffith University has made available the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
The host institution is Griffith University.
Level/Field(s) of study:
They offer Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
However, the number of Scholarships is not specified.
Further more, citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand are the target group for this scholarship.
Also, the scholarship will cover 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Below are the qualifications required for this scholarship;
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 2, or 3 2022.
You must apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University and apply for the scholarship by the closing date (see below). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
The scholarship application deadline for Trimester 2, 2022 entry is 18 April 2022 and 5 August 2022 for Trimester 3, 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: