Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
Deadline: 15 Apr/4 Aug 2023 (Annual)
Study in: Australia
Course starts 2023/24
Griffith University has made available the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
The host institution is Griffith University.
Level/Field(s) of study:
They offer Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
However, the number of Scholarships is not specified.
Furthermore, citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand are the target group for this scholarship.
Also, the scholarship will cover 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Below are the qualifications required for this scholarship;
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 2, or 3 2022.
By the deadline, you must submit an application for the scholarship as well as an application to Griffith University’s undergraduate or graduate coursework programs (see below). Academic transcripts and a personal statement are required.
The trimester 2, 2023 entrance date for scholarship applications is April 15, 2023, and the Trimester 3, 2023 entry deadline is August 4, 2023. Semester 1, 2023, had a 3 December 2022 deadline.
For comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, it is crucial to visit the official website (link provided below).
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/scholarships/griffith-remarkable-scholarship