Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Griffith University Academic Excellence Scholarship, Australia is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Griffith University Academic Excellence Scholarship, Australia and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Griffith University Academic Excellence Scholarship, Australia are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for Griffith University Academic Excellence Scholarship, Australia
Here are some brief descriptions of the top ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At the University Of Essex.
Griffith University Academic Excellence Scholarship, Australia 2021-22 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Griffith University . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Griffith University Academic Excellence Scholarship, Australia 2021-22 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at Griffith University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Griffith University will award 25% of tuition fees to eligible students.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student (40CP) starting in Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2021 or Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2022.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- We will assess your application for eligibility.
- If you are successful we will advise you in your Letter of Offer, in Tuition and other fees – Additional information.
Receiving the scholarship
- Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied before the census date of each trimester on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements (see below). You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by the census date.
- To maintain the scholarship deduction you must be enrolled full-time (40CP) in your program unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.