Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? or are you an undergraduate or postgraduate student looking for an opportunity to study abroad? If yes, The Griffith University Scholarship 2023/2024 is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Griffith University Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for the Griffith University Scholarship 2023/2024 are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need to know about the Griffith University Scholarship.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Griffith University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Masters in Integrated Water Management (MIWM)
- Program Period: 1 to 2 Years
- Deadline: Ongoing ( Intake March 2022, July 2022)
International Water Center Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- A – Each scholarship is valued at approximately AU$ 92,645 and will cover full tuition fees, living costs, return air travel to Australia, university student amenities fee, student visa, and overseas health cover.
- B – The scholarship is valued at approximately AU$ 56,739 and will cover full tuition fees and return air travel to Australia.
Eligibility Criteria for International Water Center Scholarship
To be eligible for the International Water Center Scholarship, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries:
- A – Future water leaders from priority countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Africa and the Middle-East. One of these scholarships will be reserved and awarded to a female candidate.
- B – Future water leader from selected countries in North America, Europe, or Asia.
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. (Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible).
- Not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are only enrolled in our ELICOS program.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement. If your application to study at Swinburne is successful, you will receive an email from the university Not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne in a 2-year master by coursework program. Not have received credit transfers or exemptions.
How to Apply for the International Water Center Scholarship?
To apply for International Water Center Scholarship, you just need to complete the application form here.
To know more about International Water Center Scholarship, please visit official website: