Obviously, it’s time to get hold of your future and steer it in the right direction by applying for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany. This means that if you seek to take your studies further than it is currently, but you do not have the funds, a golden opportunity just presented itself. Now, this opportunity is here on a platter for everyone wanting to study.
Applications for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023/2024 are now open. However, this post will show you everything you need to know about the Heinrich Boll Foundation scholarship in full detail. Ensure you stick with this post to the end to grab all the vital information I shall embed in it.
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
This scholarship is offered for masters and Ph.D. studies. This scholarship provides complete scholarships to students which cover the entire duration of the program.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships are offered to international students to pursue postgraduate and doctoral studies in Germany for the 2022-23 academic year. The Foundation awards complete scholarships to students which cover the entire duration of the program.
The scholarship department of the Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to graduates, and doctoral students from outside Germany.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): The Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung
- Study in: Germany
- Deadline: March 01, 2022 / September 01, 2022
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
The Foundation awards complete scholarships to students which cover the entire duration of the program.
Eligibility Criteria for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship
To qualify for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The key criteria for the Student scholarship
1- Very good school or college/university academic record
2- Social commitment and political interest
3- Convincing reasons for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- The key criteria for the Doctoral scholarship
1- Very good school and university academic record
2- A convincing research project (exposé, innovative line of inquiry, realistic timetable preliminary work that has reached an advanced stage)
3- Social commitment and political interest
4- Convincing arguments for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
How to Apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship?
Please follow the below application instructions to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship:
- Check if you are among the special focus groups in this application round
- Gather information on the application process and the requested documents
- Register for the online application portal
- Provide the requested information in the Online Application Portal
- After uploading all of your documents, submit your application before the end of the application deadline
Documents to include with your application
- Your personal data and CV
- Your motivation for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- An outline of your motivation for studying your chosen subject and of your main areas of interest
- An outline of your social commitments and political interests or Ph.D. thesis project
- For more about Requirements, click here for a Doctoral scholarship or here for a Student scholarship
To apply and know more about Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship, please visit the official website: