A full-funded scholarship awaits you, and this offer goes to both local and international students.
Students that desire to study at the Host Scholarships for Ukraine and Russian Students community Scholarships but couldn’t due to financial constraints now apply for the ongoing scholarship at the Host Scholarships for Ukraine and Russian Students community Scholarships…
All interested students should immediately apply so as to choose what they desire …All applicants should go through this post with measure, as this article is already arranged to easy stress for application for the Host Scholarships for Ukraine and Russian Students community Scholarships which is for both local/international students…
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for Host Scholarships for Ukraine and Russian Students community Scholarships 2022
Details About Host Scholarships for Ukraine and Russian Students community Scholarships 2023
- Eligible Countries: Ukraine and Russian student
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold a valid Ukrainian or Russian passport on the date of submission of the application;
- Hold a residence permit (refugee application or visa);
- Justify its request
- Have not already started the training program;
- Plan to work on a research project or do an internship in one of the research fields covered by the FRQ;
- Have confirmation that the director of the research or the internship supervisor accepts the student in their team;
- Plan for a continuous physical presence in Quebec for the duration of the funding, excluding the periods of release provided for in the university calendar. Candidates who continue their training under joint supervision are also subject to this rule. In their case, a study stay in the country targeted by the cotutelle is not permitted;
The university will provide all the following benefits:
- Programs and Scholarship duration – Total Amount
- Master’s (2 YEARS) – $17,500 per year; $35,000 in total
- Doctorate (3 YEARS) – $21,000 per year; $63,000 in total
- Post-doctorate (2 YEARS) – $45,000 per year; $90,000 in total
- How to Apply: To create a folder in FRQnet, it is essential to create a user account. Once the user account has been created, candidates can find the Electronic application form in their Electronic Portfolio.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have required a copy of a Ukrainian or Russian passport;
- Residence permit or proof that an application has been made (email, acknowledgment of receipt, etc.);
- Letter of presentation/motivation, including the proof requested in the Eligibility conditions section.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must follow the application and meet the academic criteria for the course they are applying for at Quebec.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate that they have a good written and spoken English level.