A full-funded scholarship awaits you, and this offer goes to both local and international students.
Students that desire to study at the KDDI Foundation Scholarships but couldn’t due to financial constraints now apply for the ongoing scholarship at the KDDI Foundation Scholarships…
All interested students should immediately apply so as to choose what they desire …All applicants should go through this post with measure, as this article is already arranged to easy stress for application for the KDDI Foundation Scholarships which is for both local/international students…
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for KDDI Foundation Scholarships 2022
Details About KDDI Foundation Scholarships 2022
- Eligible Countries: All students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can undertake and master’s or doctoral program in Information Technology in the field of Law, Politics, Economics, Sociology, Culture, and Technology offered at the Kyushu University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must apply within the scholarship application period.
Kyushu University will provide the selected master’s or doctoral candidates a scholarship award amounting to 100,000 YEN per month for up to 6 months or 1 year.
- How to Apply: Students interested to apply for the scholarship must first apply for admission by logging in to the university’s application portal. All students that apply will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Admission or audit application (State research item or class to audit)
- Transcript and diploma from final school
- Foreign resident registration (Only for those who are already in Japan)
- Physical examination certificate
- Admission approval fee
- Two (2) photos
- Other documents requested by the dean or research director
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of education or a Master’s degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT
- TOEFL IBT