The King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2023 is available for various course levels and King Abdulaziz University offers programs for students seeking to pursue their undergraduate, Master’s, and P.h.D programs. Hence, there are 70 diploma courses, 2,000 bachelors, 160 masters, and 90 Ph.D. Courses available to international students.
The King Abdulaziz Scholarship is one of the best Fully Funded Scholarships in Saudi Arabia. The University is a Public University in Saudi Arabia funded by the Government. It has a Global ranking of 134.
Applications for the King Abdulaziz Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need to know about the King Abdulaziz Scholarship.
DETAILS OF 2023 KING ABDULAZIZ SCHOLARSHIP
- Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- Host University: King Abdulaziz University
- Study Level: Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree Program, as well as Doctoral Degree Program.
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Closing Date: It is Open All Year
FULLY-FUNDED 2023 KING ABDULAZIZ SCHOLARSHIP BENEFIT
- Firstly, applicants will get A Monthly Bursary
- Secondly, applicants will be given a Preparation Allowance
- Thirdly, applicants Would get Health Insurance.
- Also, applicants will be provided with Accommodation
- Additionally, subsidized Meals would be provided to successful applicants.
- Furthermore, a Total Sum Of Sr 4,000 will be given to Ph.D. students and Sr 3.000 will be given to Masters’ Allowance For Printing Their Thesis.
- Last but not least, an Allowance Of Sr 2,700 for Shipping Books will be given.
- Lastly, applicants will be given A Two-way Airfare Ticket each year.
Programs Available at King Abdulaziz
- To begin with, Arts and Humanities
- Secondly, the Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Thirdly, the Faculty of Law
- Another is the Faculty of Science
- Also, the Faculty of Communication and Media
- In addition to the above, Environmental Designs
- Furthermore, the Faculty of Marine Sciences
- Moreover, Meteorology, Environment, and Arid Land Agriculture
- Additionally, the Faculty of Engineering
- Next is, the Faculty of Earth Sciences
- Not to mention, the Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Besides the above, the Faculty of Computing and Information Technology AL Faisaliah Branch
- Also, Faculty of Science – AL Faisaliah Campus
- Again, Faculty of Arts – AL Faisaliah Campus
- Additionally, the College of Art and Design
- Maritime Studies
- Faculty of Business Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Engineering Rabigh Branch
- Last but not least, the Faculty of Computing and Information Technology Rabigh Branch
- Finally, Arts – Rabigh & College of Sciences
Undergraduate Students Eligibility
- Firstly, applicants must be of good conduct.
- Secondly, applicants should have obtained a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent.
- Thirdly, applicants should not have completed a secondary school graduation certificate for more than 3 years.
- Also, applicants should be between the ages of 17 and 25 years
- Lastly, applicants must first meet admission requirements.
Master’s, and P.h.D Students Eligibility
- To begin with, applicants must be 30 years old for a Master’s degree program, and 35 Years for a Ph.D. program.
- Secondly, applicants must get a recognized qualification in their own country with a good grade.
- Thirdly, applicants must have an English Language Test Certificate.
- Also, applicants must provide two recommendation letters from their previous faculty members.
- Importantly, applicants should not have been dismissed from one of the Saudi Universities.
- Lastly, applicants applying for Arabic Language and Literature, Islamic Law and Studies, Sociology, Psychology, and Information Science programs must be professional in spoken and written Arabic language.
- Applicants must have a Curriculum Vitae
- Also, applicants must have a Statement of Purpose. It must be in English for all programs with the exception of Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- Thirdly, applicants must have a copy of the graduation certificate. It must be certified by the Saudi Embassy.
- Additionally, applicants must have a copy of their transcripts. Similarly, it must be certified by the Saudi Embassy.
- Last but not least, applicants must submit Recommendation letters from two of their former professors.
- Lastly, applicants must have a copy of a valid passport for at least one year.
How to Apply?
The application process is online. Thus, interested applicants should follow the following steps:
- Firstly, applicants must Visit the Scholarship’s official website HERE
- Afterward, applicants should click on the “Apply Now” Button
- Lastly, applicants must select their choice of Program i.e Undergraduate, or Graduate HERE