Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? or are you an undergraduate or postgraduate student looking for an opportunity to study abroad? If yes, The University of Toronto Scholarship 2023/2024 is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The University of Toronto Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for the University of Toronto Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need to know about the University of Toronto Scholarship.
Deadline: 30 Nov 2022/16 Jan 2023 (annual)
Study in: Canada
The course starts Sept 2023
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto is intended to recognize international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their schools. A special emphasis is placed on the impact the student has had on the life of their school and community, and their future potential to contribute positively to the global community.
University of Toronto, Canada
Level/Field of study:
The undergraduate programme offered at the University
Number of Awards:
Each year, approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars.
International students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools.
The scholarship will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
To be eligible to apply to the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
- • an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- • currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2022
- • beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2023 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2023 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
To become a Pearson Scholar, you must be nominated by your school and apply to undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto. To apply, you’ll need to:
- • Receive a nomination from your school. (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application for nomination rights available here.)
- • Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2023 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- • Once the University received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
The school nomination deadline is 30 November 2022. The student admissions deadline is 14 December 2022 (you are recommended to apply before 7 November 2022). The scholarship application deadline is 16 January 2023.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://future.utoronto.ca/pearson/about#about