Mercedes Benz Graduate Internship 2022, Mercedes Benz Graduate open a new Internship application.
Below will give you the breakdown of the Mercedes Benz Graduate Internship, how to apply and the closing date.
Therefore, Mercedes Benz Graduate invites interested and qualified applicants to apply to the Mercedes Benz Graduate Internship 2022.
Mercedes Benz Graduate Internship 2022
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2022
Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class company and well established brand
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organization
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Data Science
- Social Sciences/Political Science/Communications
- Business Administration
- N3 Auto Electrical, Petrol or Diesel
- Business Information Systems/Sciences
- Information Technology/IT Management
- Economics/Business Management
What are the criteria?
- Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams).
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage.
How To Apply
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates accompanied by an academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided.
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
- division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”.
Other Important information
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have not heard from us by the 25 February 2022 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.