Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The Money Metals Exchange Scholarship is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Money Metals Exchange Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Money Metals Exchange Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for Money Metals Exchange Scholarship
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Money Metals Exchange Scholarship.
About Money Metals Exchange Scholarship
Money Metals Exchange, a national precious metals dealer has teamed up with the Sound Money Defense League to help qualified students pay for the ever-rising costs of higher education.
Hence they are offering Money Metals Exchange Scholarship Program to incoming or current undergraduate and graduate students who display a deep understanding of economics and monetary policy.
Two awards will be given as Judged Scholarship Award (up to $2,000) and People’s Choice Award (up to $500) to the winning candidates.
Money Metals Exchange recently ranked “Best in the USA is secure, private and offers you the most gold and silver for your money.
All You Need To Know About the Metals Exchange Scholarship
Level/Field of Study
Money Metals Exchange Scholarship Program 2020 is for incoming or current undergraduate and graduate students who display a deep understanding of economics and monetary policy.
The Metals Exchange Scholarship 2020 is hosted in the United States. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems.
Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2020 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The Scholarship is open to students in the United States.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- Judged Scholarship Award:
- Undergraduate Student First Place: $2,000
- Undergraduate Student Runner Up: $1,000
- Graduate Student First Place: $2,000
- Graduate Student Runner Up: $1,000
- People’s Choice Award:
- First Place: $500
The scholarship is open to high school seniors, undergraduate students, and graduate students with an interest in economics, specifically the tradition of the Austrian school. You do not have to be an economics major to be eligible to receive this scholarship.
How to Apply
Applying for the scholarship, the candidates should complete the application form. The link is:
- Provide proof of current attendance at a high school, college, or university (by submitting, for example, a transcript)
- Your current resume
- Essay. Essays should be roughly 1,000 words in length and should answer one of the following questions:
- How has the Federal Reserve System helped or hurt the American economy?
- Most economists, even those who support private property and free markets, think that money (or monetary services, or money and banking, etc.) is a special good that must be produced and controlled by the government. Do you agree or disagree, and why?
- How do you think the free market would handle money if there were no government intervention of any kind
- How could America best return to a gold or bi-metallic standard?
The completed application of The Scholarship must be submitted by November 1, Yearly.
For more information about this opportunity, email [email protected]