Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The MSc Scholarships is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The MSc Scholarships and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for MSc Scholarships are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for MSc Scholarships
Here are some brief descriptions of the top MSc Scholarships .
What You Need to Know About MSc Scholarships for African Students at University of Manchester
With the highest percentage of international students in the UK (25%), as many as 180 nationalities are represented on campus. The university offers a number of postgraduate scholarships to international students.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate taught master’s degree level at the University of Manchester in the UK.
The scholarship is to be taken in UK at university of Manchester .Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship is open to Africans who wants to study in UK.
This is a fully funded scholarship for African students in UK. Which will cover for tuition fee, accommodation, book allowance etc.
MSc Scholarships for African Students at University of Manchester Eligibility:
This master’s scholarships are aimed at talented applicants, especially from disadvantaged backgrounds. To apply for a scholarship, you must:
- Have at least two years’ relevant post-graduation work experience (this does not include unpaid internships or voluntary work);
- Hold a first or upper second class (or the equivalent) undergraduate degree;
- Be a resident citizen of Uganda and have not previously studied outside Africa;
- Be committed to returning home and able to demonstrate the potential to make a positive impact on the future of Uganda;
- Have a clear idea how studying in Manchester will benefit both your career and the wider community.
How To Apply For The MSc Scholarships for African Students at University of Manchester:
The school will open for applications for entry in September 2019 on 1 August 2018 and the deadline to apply is 9 September 2018 at 5pm GMT.
Before you start your scholarship application we require:
- Two up to date signed references. References must be on letter headed paper and addressed to ‘Equity and Merit Scholarships at The University of Manchester’. They do not need to be sent confidentially and there is no fixed format.
- Degree certificates and transcripts, showing subjects taken and grades achieved. (Temporary copies or certificates of graduation will suffice for this application)
- Evidence of your English Language ability (if you already have it), you will need one of the following as a minimum: IELTS score of 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in writing) or TOEFL: score of 90 (with no sub-test below 22)
- An English Language certificate is not required at the time of application. If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be asked to take the IELTS or TOEFL test.