Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Oscar Romero Scholarships For International Students In Germany is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Oscar Romero Scholarships For International Students In Germany and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Oscar Romero Scholarships For International Students In Germany are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for Oscar Romero Scholarships For International Students In Germany
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Oscar Romero Scholarships For International Students In Germany.
Oscar Romero Scholarships for International Students in Germany 2022 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at the University of Oldenburg. The deadline of the scholarship is.
Oscar Romero Scholarships for International Students in Germany 2022 is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Oldenburg.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The university will provide the selected candidate’s EURO 1,000 in two installments of EURO 500 to support a doctorate.
international students are eligible.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students who possess a residence permit for study purposes or the purpose of a doctorate.
- The students whose monthly income during the program period may not exceed EUR 450 are eligible.
- The students are required to apply to the university and the program collectively through the online application form.
- The students who are accepted will be receiving the program.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Transcript with a grade average
- Short reference letter of supervisor
- Proof of financial need
- Letter of motivation
- Reference letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of the residence permit
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold relevant academic certificates of the previous years of study to apply for a doctorate.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL IBT – 78 TO 107
- TOEFL PBT – 543 TO 626
- TOEFL ITP – 543 TO 626
- IELTS – 5.5 TO 6.5