SASSETA Bursaries and Learnership 2021
SASSETA Bursaries 2021 2021/2022 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
Bursaries and Learnerships are now available!!!
Bursaries will be advertised, applicants will only be considered if they apply during this time.
The qualifying criteria will be set out in the advertisement.
Students that are accepted/registered to study at Public Higher education and training Institutions should apply.
How to access the bursaries:
You need to contact one of the SASSETA chamber training institutes and inquire if there are any available bursaries and also check out daily or weekend newspapers if SASSETA has placed an advert regarding the bursaries.
SASSETA offers funded BURSARIES from its CHAMBERS namely;
- Private Security
- Secret Service and Intelligence
- Metro Police and Traffic Law Enforcement
HOW TO APPLY
Criteria to access a bursary with SASSETA include the below:
- Applicant must be a South African Citizen
- Must be between the ages of 18-35
- Must have a Grade 12 Certificate or any Higher qualification
- Must be able to provide Proof of Registration/ Acceptance letter
Please go to our website www.sasseta.org.za for all relevant forms and for more information on how to apply for the available bursaries and Learnerships.