Swansea University Fully-Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarships in Algebraic Spline Geometry Methods, UK
Many students dream of studying in the UK, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Swansea University is offering Fully-Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship for the session 2020/21.
The purpose of the scholarship is to explore algebraic geometry tools for the study of approximation methods based on piecewise polynomial functions, also known as splines.
Why would you like to choose Swansea University? The university provides a supportive and friendly environment for the study that combines academic rigour with professional relevance. At this university, students will receive outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in algebraic spline geometry methods in approximation theory.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have a first, upper second-class honours or a Master’s degree with Merit, in a relevant discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply:In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree programme. After that, students must complete the College of Science PGR Scholarship Application and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Monitoring Form, and return them to the College of Science with the following documents.
- Supporting Documents:Must submit academic references, academic transcripts, degree certificates, and a recent CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirementsof the program.
- Language Requirement:For candidates whose first language is not English, we require IELTS 6.0 (with 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
Swansea University will cover the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,285 for the academic session