Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Surety and Fidelity Foundation Scholarships are available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Surety and Fidelity Foundation Scholarships and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for The Surety and Fidelity Foundation Scholarships are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for The Surety and Fidelity Foundation Scholarships 2022
About the Surety and Fidelity Industry Scholarship Program
The Surety Foundation offers” Surety and Fidelity Industry Intern and also Scholarship Program” for full-time undergraduate students at accredited four-year educational institutions.
The aim of this intern and scholarship program is to give surety/fidelity industry exposure and financial aid to minority students who show significant potential to become surety or fidelity professionals. Scholarship awards up to $5,000 will be awarded for outstanding minority students.
The Surety Foundation is a 501(c) (3) and charity organization founded to improve diversity over the surety and fidelity industry.
All You Need To Know About The Surety Foundation Scholarship
Level/Fields of Study:
The surety and fidelity industry scholarship program is open to students in accounting, economics, business/finance or insurance/risk management major.
The Surety Foundation Scholarship is hosted in the United States.
The surety and fidelity industry scholarship program is open to only U.S citizens. There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2022.
You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academic problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2022 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
Scholarship awards of up to $5,000 will be given for outstanding minority students who show significant potential to become surety or fidelity professionals.
There are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Eligibility For The Surety Foundation Scholarship:
To be eligible for a Surety and Fidelity Industry Internship and Scholarship, you must be:
- Ideally, a declared accounting, economics, business/finance or insurance/risk management major with a minimum of a 3.0-grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- A minority student (see definition above) who has satisfactorily completed at least 30 semester hours or equivalent of college work, including at least six (6) semester hours (or equivalent) in your major field
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student (12 semester hours or equivalent) and willing to participate in a minimum of six weeks paid professional internship with a company in the surety/fidelity industry during the summer following notice of the award and prior to the September disbursement of the funds
How to Apply For The Surety Foundation Scholarship:
The applicants can download the scholarship application form through the given link:
- A personal essay (500-1,000 words). When did you identify your major area of study, what experiences and influences led to your decision, and what type of career do you envision?
All materials should be electronically submitted or mailed to:
Information-at-surety.org (Subject: Surety Foundation Scholarship Application)
The Surety and Fidelity Association of America
The Surety Foundation Intern and Scholarship Program for Minority Students
1140 19th Street, NW, Suite 500 Washington, DC 20036
All application materials must be received by November Yearly.
For More Information Visit the Scholarship webpage.
If you have questions, you can call The Surety Foundation at (202) 463-0600 and request assistance with The Foundation Scholarship.