Tomorrow Trust Bursary 2021
Tomorrow Trust Bursary Bursary 2021 is open in various categories therefore qualify applicants can apply now before the closing date.
The Tomorrow Trust is awarding bursaries to students pursuing Honours/Postgraduate qualification. The bursary will fund the following degrees:
Must have completed their undergraduate degree at:
- University of the Western Cape
- Fort Hare, University of Limpopo
- University of Venda
- Walter Sisulu
- the University of Zululand
- Mangosuthu University of Technology
Proof of registration and acceptance at University must be supplied before being accepted as a beneficiary of the Tomorrow Trust.
Closing date: 15 April 2021
- South African citizen
- Must be registered for full time studies
- First-time registration towards an Honours/Postgraduate qualification, must be pursuing an Honours Degree in Science, IT, Agriculture, Commerce or Law
Conditions of Bursary
Tomorrow Trust does NOT fund Masters and PhD students.
How to Apply:
Download and complete the application form.
Submit copies of the following documents:
- Copy of your South African ID – must be certified by a Commissioner of Oath
- Motivational Letter
- Pay slips or grant slips
- If you are in grade 12, submit your grade 11 results, most recent grade 12 report and university acceptance letter into an institution
- If you are registered at an institution, submit: a copy of your matric certificate, full updated academic transcript, updated fee statement
All applications must be submitted to the Tomorrow Trust as 1 document via email at [email protected] For queries please contact us on 011 447 7707 during office hours.