Undergraduate and Postgraduate International Scholarships at Changzhou University, China
Turn your ambition into achievement with the help of beneficial undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships. The educational award program is organized by Changzhou University in China. The primary purpose of these programmes is to recognize the academic achievement of international students and enhance their learning experience by fund their studies.
With a total enrolment of nearly 20,000 students, Changzhou University is one of the largest universities in China. It is a leading multidisciplinary institution with a particular focus on engineering, science and management programs. It attracts students from more than 40 countries.
Why study at Changzhou University?
The institution provides a variety of programs including joint degree programs, short and online courses etc. The quality of teaching, research, and service of the university make this university one of the best place to study.
- University or Organization: Changzhou University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, doctoral
- Award: Up to 30,000CNY/Year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Al nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in international trade and economy, logistics management, human resources management, marketing, finance, financial engineering, accounting and Chinese language and literature etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have been enrolled in an approved course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this scholarship separately as all the candidates will automatically be selected for this scholarship after successfully becoming a part of an applicable course.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates might be required to submit documents like pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary one course to another.
- Students who are applying for an undergraduate program will get a scholarship of 9,000CNY/Year to 14,000 CNY/Year.
- Students who are applying master degree program will win the scholarship of 20,000CNY/Year, and for a doctoral program, the scholarship is of 30,000CNY/Year.