A full-funded scholarship awaits you, and this offer goes to both local and international students.
Students that desire to study at the Università Cattolica (UCSC) International Scholarships but couldn’t due to financial constraints now apply for the ongoing scholarship at the Università Cattolica (UCSC) International Scholarships…
All interested students should immediately apply so as to choose what they desire …All applicants should go through this post with measure, as this article is already arranged to easy stress for application for the Università Cattolica (UCSC) International Scholarships which is for both local/international students…
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for Università Cattolica (UCSC) International Scholarships 2022
Details About Università Cattolica (UCSC) International Scholarships 2023
To be eligible for Università Cattolica (UCSC) International Scholarship in Italy, applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria
- Applicants must be international student.
- The program contains a substantial quantitative component and candidates should have a solid grasp of mathematics.
- Entry students to already be familiar with world history, institutions and cultures and to master basic logical, quantitative and analytical tools.
- Candidates need to upload a recognized English language certificate to the online application.
- Complete high school studies and hold their Secondary School Diploma before August 30, 2022
- Hold a high school qualification conferred after a minimum of 12 years of previous global schooling and achieved after at least 2 years of attendance within the same national education system.
The tuition fee applicable to undergraduate students who receive the UCSC International Scholarship is € 5150 (2021 rate).
Go to Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore on international.unicatt.it to apply
- Click on the button “Apply Now”
- Select your programme from the list and click on “Apply”
- Create your account
- Complete your online application on the Self Service Centre
- Upload the required documents
- Submit your application
- Copy of passport/ID document (single page with your data and photo). If you have an EU and a non-EU passport, upload both
- Only if applicable: Italian fiscal code
- Only if applicable: Italian residency permit
- If you have already graduated from high school:
- Copy of your official high school diploma*
- A second-to-last year and last year/current year high school transcripts*