Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? or are you an undergraduate or postgraduate student looking for an opportunity to study abroad? If yes, The University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023/2024 is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The University of Melbourne Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023/2024 are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
University of Melbourne Foreign Student Program covers full tuition fee, a living stipend, full accommodation fee, airfare, and health insurance.
University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023/2024
Here are some brief descriptions of the top University of Melbourne Scholarship.
Melbourne Model’ is structured for international flexibility, and sends over 1300 students abroad each year on a semester, year or short term intensive programs. Graduate students can seek funding for their research overseas, to engage in and publish research, or to engage with colleagues at key conferences.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Please visit graduate course pages to find all the available courses.
- Program Period:
- 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree
- Up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree
- Deadline: If you have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022 will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Melbourne Scholarship
To qualify for University of Melbourne Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
How to Apply for University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Melbourne Scholarship:
To know more about University of Melbourne Scholarship, please visit official website: