Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the VIT Academic Scholarship Program For New Enrolling Students is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The VIT Academic Scholarship Program For New Enrolling Students and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for VIT Academic Scholarship Program For New Enrolling Students are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for VIT Academic Scholarship Program For New Enrolling Students
Here are some brief descriptions of the top ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At the University Of Essex.
VIT Academic Scholarship Program for New Enrolling students is available to undertake Bachelor, Masters level programs at Victorian Institute of Technology.
- Bachelor of Technology and Systems (BITS)
- Master of Technology and Systems (MITS)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
There are a total of up to 38 VIT Scholarships across the EQUITY and ACADEMIC streams :
- Women in Information Technology Scholarship – 1 x Full tuition fees (awarded for the full term of study)
- 1 x Full tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 2 x 50% tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 4 x 25% tuition fees (for the full term of study)
- 30 x $3000 one-off bursary amount (payable after successful completion of a student’s 1st semester of full-time studies only)
- 75% tuition fee reduction for all eligible Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islanders.
An internal committee will determine the distribution of scholarships between the equity and academic streams.
Applicants must :
- Be an Australian citizen OR international student
- Be registered with VTAC
- Meet all course entry requirements
- Qualify for FEE-HELP OR be a full fee-paying student where a Tuition Fee shortfall exists
- Be a commencing student studying full-time in BITS, MITS or MBA programs with VIT.The primary selection criterion for an ACADEMIC scholarship will be the applicant’s ATAR score as determined by VTAC. Where two or more students’ ATAR scores are identical, a weighting will apply to English and Mathematics scores.
|All applicants selecting VIT’s program through the VTAC process will be automatically considered for an Academic Scholarship.|
- As a recipient of the scholarship, you must:
- Continue studies at VIT in all semesters, in line with the individual periods of the awarded scholarship.
- Maintain a full-time study load (comprising at least four units)
- Maintain satisfactory Credit academic performance average across all units, or any other specific academic performance standards required for the course.
- Seek your own independent advice from the relevant authorities on the effect, if any, that the Scholarship is likely to have on your eligibility for Government benefits or any taxation implications.
- Payments will be made in two installments for all years’ the scholarship is awarded and conditions are met.
- If you fail to maintain the conditions as outlined in Item 1, without any exceptional circumstances, you may forfeit the scholarship.
- Scholarships do not apply to the ‘Cross-Institutional Study’ undertaken at another institution.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Successful students have five (5) working days to accept a scholarship.
- Students who take leave of absence (LOA) from their course will forfeit the scholarship and will not normally be eligible to apply for the scholarship when they recommence study. In exceptional circumstances, VIT may approve the continuation of the scholarship on return from a period of LOA.
- Students are not permitted to apply for this scholarship through an education agent.
- All scholarships are approved at VIT’s discretion and all decisions are final.