WSU Online Application Form 2023 is out. Both South African and International Students seeking admission to Walter Sisulu University can apply now before the closing date.
This article will give you the full details of WSU Online Application Form 2023. How you can apply and the steps you will take when applying WSU Online Application Form 2023 is what we will show you on this article.
The Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Online Application 2023 form has some requirements before you can apply. And you need to check these requirements before you apply. The requirements and the guide on how you can apply Walter Sisulu University online application 2023 is listed below.
Before we can go further, we will like to show you some frequently asked questions concerning WSU Online Application 2023 and How to Apply. And these frequently asked questions will help you and give you a clear understanding of WSU Online Application 2023.
Are WSU Applications open for 2023?
Yes WSU Online Application 2023 is open. The management of the Walter Sisulu University (WSU) says Applications open on 01 April of the year preceding the year of intended study and close on 30 September 2022 at 12:00 noon.
When is the closing date for WSU Online Application 2023?
WSU online Application is scheduled to start on 1 April and close on 30 September 2022 at 12:00 noon.
WSU Online Application Form 2023
Walter Sisulu University online application form 2023 is open for prospective students to apply. the application form can be applied online.
Applicants can download the application form online through the application webpage or print it in hard copy format and then, fill it and summit to the school registrar.
How to Apply WSU Online Application Form 2023
To apply for WSU Online Application Form 2023 is very simple just
- Go to https://wsu.ac.za/
- Create your own WSU Student account login (Username and Password)
- Click on Apply now
- Fill the form
- Then summit
If you encounter difficulties when attempting to submit your application online, kindly send an e-mail
See steps on how to apply
WSU Online Application Requirement 2023
Check Walter Sisulu University Admission Requirements Before Applying
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
ALL INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS ARE TO TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Submit a completed application form with supporting documents
- Final School results
- Valid Passport or Identity Document or Birth Certificate
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any Language other than English)
- Provide proof of a non – refundable Application Fee R200.00
- Provide proof of the English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of learning and teaching (the University prefers the applicant to take the IELTS at an overall score of 6 and TOEFL at an average score of 80–104 for Undergraduate programmes) Alternatively, you may elect to write the Walter Sisulu University English Language Programme Test (WSUELP). Should you choose to write the Walter Sisulu University English Language Programme Test (WSUELP)