The fund is made available from the Athlone Institute Trust It’s funding body – Education and Skills Funding Agency for students in other to provide financial support to help students overcome specific barriers to participation so they can remain in the education system.
WHAT IS BURSARY
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. it is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
Please all students with financial constraints, disabilities are hereby notified that the student’s bursary form for Athlone Institute Trust is available for pick up.
All students with disability, orphans, and low funds can apply for the ongoing program.
Athlone Institute Trust Bursary Details
Company: The Athlone Institute Trust (AIT)
Location: South Africa
Closing date: 18 February 2022
How to Apply Athlone Institute Trust Bursary 2022
Applications must be submitted online at – Athlone Institute Bursary Project Fund (AIBPROF) Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documents:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if you are a 1st-year student (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if you are currently studying (certified copy)
- Proof of registration at a tertiary institution (certified copy)
- Proof of registration fee payment
- Proof of residence
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavits if unemployed)
- Official Testimonial from your Religious Leader