Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Dominican University International Merit Scholarships in California USA are available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Dominican University International Merit Scholarships in California USA and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Dominican University International Merit Scholarships in California USA are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for Dominican University International Merit Scholarships in California USA 2022
What You Need To Know Dominican University International Merit Scholarships in California, USA
The Dominican University of California is a private, not-for-profit, coeducational university located in San Rafael, California.
It was founded in 1890 as Dominican College by the Dominican Sisters of San Rafael.
When applying to the Dominican University of California, it’s important to note the application deadline is rolling.
Scores for either the ACT or SAT test are due Aug. 1. It is selective, with an acceptance rate of 78 percent
The Dominican University of California is ranked #30 in Regional Universities West.
Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Categories under the Dominican University Undergraduate Scholarships
Open to: High school seniors, undergraduate, or graduate students who have demonstrated outstanding achievement, participation, and leadership in school activities or work experience.
Deadline: July 1
B. Davis Scholarship
Open to: High School juniors and seniors, undergraduate and graduate students.
Deadline: May 24
Equality Scholarship Collaborative Scholarships For Transfer Students
Open to: Transfer students who have recently graduated from a community college and will attend a 4-year college.
Must have demonstrated service to the LGBT+ community. Applicants of all orientations and gender identities are eligible.
Deadline: January 31, 2022
Reedsy Creative Writing Scholarship
Open to: Students who are accepted to or currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
Deadline: September 21, 2022
|Trustee Scholarship||$12,000 per year||Minimum 3.50|
|Presidential Scholarship||$10,000 per year||3.00 – 3.49|
|Deans Scholarship||$8,000 per year||2.50 – 2.99|
Minimum cumulative GPA requirements to maintain eligibility:
- Trustee Scholarship: minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Presidential Scholarship: minimum 2.7 cumulative GPA
- Deans Scholarship: minimum 2.7 cumulative GPA
In addition to meeting the minimum cumulative GPA, to maintain Institutional aid eligibility, students must also meet Federal SAP eligibility; if the student is enrolled full-time, the student must earn at least 12 of their units attempted at the conclusion of the term, or if the student is not enrolled full-time, the student must earn at least 75% of their units attempted at the conclusion of the term.
Level/Field of Study
Dominican University International Merit Scholarship is available for pursuing an undergraduate program to study the courses offered by the university.
The scholarship will be taken at Dominican University, USA.
All International students are eligible to apply for the Dominican University International Merit Scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Test Requirement: Official Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT) scores are required.
English Language Requirement:
How to Apply
Admitted full-time freshmen and transfer students on a visa with foreign transcripts are automatically considered for the following renewable scholarships. A separate application is not required.
- Dominican University of California Online Application or Common Application
- 500-word typed Essay as described in the application on one of the following topics:
- Describe a family, cultural, or personal tradition that is meaningful to you. Explain why.
- If you could spend a day with anyone (living, deceased or imaginary), who would it be and why?
- Required for all Nursing and Health Science (Pre-OT) applicants: Tell us why you would like to major in nursing or occupational therapy and what contributions you see yourself making to the profession. Please include any past work (paid or volunteer) experience in health care, education or social services.
- Updated, official high school transcript (six semesters minimum);
- One recommendation from school faculty, administrator, and/or a counselor. Applicants who have been out of school for over two years may submit a letter of recommendation from a professional colleague;
- Official Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT) scores.
If you are considering applying to Dominican University International Merit Scholarships, we would be glad to help you through the process.
Spring 2022 International Merit Scholarships