A full-funded scholarship awaits you, and this offer goes to both local and international students.
Students that desire to study at the Google Conference Scholarships but couldn’t due to financial constraints now apply for the ongoing scholarship at the Google Conference Scholarships…
All interested students should immediately apply so as to choose what they desire …All applicants should go through this post with measure, as this article is already arranged to easy stress for application for the Google Conference Scholarships which is for both local/international students…
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for Google Conference Scholarships 2022
Details About Google Conference Scholarships 2023
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors, Dual-Degree, masters or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering offered by the Google LLC
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a full-time student with a recognized African university who needs conference travel funds.
- Have a paper accepted at a top-tier computer science conference. We prefer to support conferences in research areas where Google is interested. Please visit google.com for a list of areas.
- Be the sole or joint first author of the accepted paper.
Google LLC will provide award amounts for African students that vary according to academic merit.
- How to Apply: Students are assessed automatically upon submission of their online application form by the deadline for the conference that they wish to attend.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.