Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? or are you an undergraduate or postgraduate student looking for an opportunity to study abroad? If yes, The Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) Scholarship 2023/2024 is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for the Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) Scholarship 2023/2024 are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) Foreign Student Program covers full tuition fee, a living stipend, full accommodation fee, airfare, and health insurance.
Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) Scholarship 2023/2024
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) Scholarship.
Arab world accounts for an extremely small share of Harvard’s student body— in 2013, only 118 pupils from Arab nations studied at Harvard across all its colleges and degree programs, accounting for less than 2% of the 4,000 global learners at Harvard. The goal is to raise $10 million to help students from the Arab world in economic need who are given admission to any of the Harvard Schools.
Also Apply Apply Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Program Period: According to the program (Full Time degree program).
- Deadline: Admission Deadline
The HAAA Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that can be availed by the Arab countries given in eligible countries list.
Eligibility Criteria for HAAA Scholarship
The HAAA Scholarship recipients will be selected exclusively by the Harvard Committee on General Scholarship based on the following criteria established by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: The student must be a resident or national of an Arab country Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros.
- The student must have been accepted by Harvard University to a full-time degree program at any of Harvard University’s schools (e.g., College, Law School, Business School, Kennedy School)
- The student must demonstrate a financial need, as determined by Harvard University’s general scholarship criteria
- Preference will be given to students that have obtained a prior degree (e.g., high school or college) from an educational institution in an Arab country
Check the most prestigious and Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship USA
How to Apply for The HAAA Scholarship?
Please visit official website link given at the end. Here are some necessary steps to avail The HAAA Scholarship:
- Apply to any school of Harvard University and only AFTER being accepted to Harvard step two will follow
- The financial officer of your school submits your application to the Harvard Committee on General Scholarships who then decides who receives the award. You need not apply to the HAAA.