Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? or are you an undergraduate or postgraduate student looking for an opportunity to study abroad? If yes, The Imperial College London Ph.D. Scholarship 2023 is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Imperial College London Ph.D. Scholarships and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for the Imperial College London Ph.D. Scholarships are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need to know about the Imperial College London Ph.D. Scholarship.
Imperial College London Ph.D. Scholarships Benefit
There are 50 scholarships available and each of them will offer the following support during the entire years of study:
- Firstly, Full funding for tuition fees
- Secondly, a stipend of £22,900 (2023-24 rate) annually to support living costs
- Thirdly, a consumables fund of £2,000 annually for the first 3 years of study
- Finally, a program of bespoke opportunities and events delivered by the Graduate School
Also, successful applicants will have access to the full range of support available to postgraduates at the University. This will include tailored support for disabled and international students, and the wider Graduate School program of professional skills courses.
Who Can Apply?
Applicants should note that there are no restrictions on nationality. However, the scholarship program is a very competitive scheme that has higher than usual eligibility requirements.
Therefore, interested candidates should show excellent academic performance and promising research potential. Applications are accepted from talented candidates from Imperial College London, the UK, and worldwide. Students can apply for both full-time and part-time study on the scholarship.
Academic Selection criteria
As mentioned earlier, the scholarship program has higher than usual eligibility requirements. For students to be accepted for an academic program, they must meet the requirements below:
- Firstly, applicants must have a first-class or equivalent undergraduate or integrated master’s degree.
- Secondly, applicants with a standalone Master’s qualification must have achieved a distinction. In a situation where the applicants are yet to achieve, applicants should be able to provide evidence of high performance that will lead to a distinction.
- However, students who are currently registered Imperial Ph.D. students are not eligible for a President’s Ph.D. Scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY?
Scholarship Application Deadlines
Applications submitted for this scholarship program will be considered at three points throughout the academic year.
- To begin with, candidates who apply before November 4, 2022, and are awarded a scholarship will be given notice by 23 January 2023.
- Also, students who apply before January 6, 2023, and are awarded a scholarship will get a notice by 20 March 2023.
- Lastly, applicants who apply before March 3, 2023, and are awarded a scholarship will get a notification by 22 May 2023.