Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Japan Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Japan Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Japan Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for Japan Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Japan Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship.
Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship for Overseas Candidate is for overseas students scheduled to enroll in a Japanese university/graduate school. All Rotary International Districts in Japan will open for 2022 enrollment.
Japan Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship 2022 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at Japan Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
For April enrollment: Scholarship payment begins in April 2022
For fall enrollment: Scholarship payment begins in October (or September) 2022
(1)Undergraduates 100,000 yen per month
(2)Master’s students 140,000 yen per month
(3)Doctoral students 140,000 yen per month
- *Research students are not eligible.
- Supplemental for Airfare： Actual expenses to arrive to Japan up to 250,000 yen is reimbursed at orientation, after arrival in Japan. Successful applicants must submit all relevant receipts. Only the economy class fee is covered.
* Successful applicants must arrive in Japan prior to the designated month of admission. If not entered Japan by the month scholarship commences, the eligibility will automatically be lost.
Applicants are expected to have Japanese language proficiency: to understand basic Japanese: JLPT N4 level.
Applicants have to find out and apply for Japanese universities/graduate schools by themselves before applying for this scholarship. Those who enroll in undergraduates are requested to submit a copy of the application for admission for the university / graduated school. Those who enroll in graduate schools are requested to submit a recommendation letter from a supervisor/professor of the applicants’ targeted graduate school.
When applying, please download and use the following documents:
- Application Guide for Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship for Overseas Candidate
- Application for Scholarship
- Research Plan at Japanese University
- Scholarship Essay “Objective of my studies in Japan”
- Recommendation Letter
- Registration is required to apply for a scholarship for the Overseas Candidate. Enter information to the dedicated forms on the website and upload the application documentation. Please click the button below.
- Application deadline:15 December 2021 1:00P.M. Japan time for both April and fall (September/October) 2022 Enrollment. Application documents must arrive by the date.
- Announcement of Selection Results： Notification of selection results are made by email at the following times:1) Mid of February 2022: Tentative selection result2) End of March 2022: Eligible notice*If the applicant is rejected for admission to the issuing university/graduate school, s/he will lose eligibility for the scholarship at that point.
Application deadline: 15 December 2021 1:00P.M. Japan time for both April and fall (September/October) 2022 Enrollment.
Read the Application Guidelines thoroughly and carefully, then prepare the documents precisely. Please don’t submit any documents which are not required in the guidelines.