International students across the globe can now apply for St. Lawrence College Scholarships as long as they desire to study abroad. In other words, St. Lawrence College has provided different opportunity avenues for students from different countries to come to the school and study. For this reason, if you have ever thought of taking a step further in your studies and taking your education abroad to go study, you have a great chance now. In like manner, the St. Lawrence College Scholarships are in four different types, meant for different international students. So, you just have to check them out here and pick the one that suits your qualifications and your study goals. However, the St. Lawrence college is located in Kingston, Canada. Equally important, Canada with its schools too, have opened their doors to welcome in students from all walks of life.
With its capital city called Ottawa, Canada is a country in the Northern part of America. The country has ten provinces and three territories and its three largest cities are; Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver. Also, Canada is a bilingual country which means it has two official languages which are English Language and French Language.
Additionally, this country is among the top highly developed countries in the world. For instance, Canada has the ninth-largest economy in the world, all thanks to firstly, the abundant natural resources the country is blessed with, and then, other international dealings the country participates in.
More so, the education system in Canada has attracted lots of international students to the country. This is because, Canada has equipped its schools with the best, ultra-modern facilities more than many other countries in the world. In the light of this, it has become thousands of immigrants’ final destinations.
St. Lawrence College
St. Lawrence College is located in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. It is a public college of Applied Arts and Technology. Also, with a motto that reads “Hello Future”, the college has 3 campuses in locations like Cornwall, Eastern Ontario, and Brockville. All were established at different times.
Furthermore, results have shown that this school has over 80% of the time, graduated employable peoples. Not just that, it has 100% satisfied staff members, and that has greatly increased the quality of education and teaching in the school.
In addition to this, St. Lawrence College received accreditation to offer Baccalaureate degree programs in:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) in partnership with Laurentian University.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in partnership with Laurentian University
- Honors Bachelor of Behavioral psychology.
St. Lawrence College Scholarships
To start with, the St. Lawrence College Scholarships will help interested and eligible international students to alleviate the financial pressure of studying in a foreign land comes with.
In the same way, the international department of St. Lawrence College released 4 types of merit-based scholarships to future and current international students.
Canadian Experience Scholarship
- Firstly, be an International student
- Secondly, a graduate of Canadian High School, College, or University other than St. Lawrence College graduates.
Also, this St. Lawrence College Scholarships value is up to, $2,000 CAD applied to the recipient’s student account. So, this is redeemable towards the second semester’s tuition fees.
By the way, it is worthy of note that, all St. Lawrence College (SLC) Scholarships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Winter 2022 applications: January 15, 2022
Spring 2022 applications: May 15, 2022
Fall 2022 applications: September 15, 2022
For application visit here
SLC Loyalty Scholarship
- Firstly, must be an international students
- Secondly, you must be planning to take at least two different academic programs at SLC.
- Thirdly, you must have currently completed semester 1 of an academic program at SLC and accepted/paid the deposit for the second program
- You must have currently completed semester 1 of the first program in a Graduate Certificate Program pair and accepted/paid the deposit for the second program.
In line with this, the SLC Loyalty Scholarship has valued at up to $2,000 CAD. More so, it will be applied to the recipient’s student account and also redeemable towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees for the 2nd. Also, note that all SLC scholarships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Spring 2022 second program: January 31, 2022
Fall 2022 second program: June 30, 2022
Winter 2023 second program: September 30, 2022
IEOP Academic Achievement Scholarship
- In the first place, you must be an international student
- And, you must be currently enrolled in the Integrated English Online Program (IEOP) Advanced Level at St. Lawrence College
- Instead, successfully completed the Integrated English Online Program (IEOP) Advanced Level at St. Lawrence College
- Also, was conditionally accepted into an academic program at St. Lawrence College
Now, this is valued Up to $2,000 CAD will be applied to the recipient’s student account and redeemable towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees.
Winter 2022 academic program: January 15, 2022
Spring 2022 academic program: May 15, 2022
Fall 2022 academic program: September 15, 2022
Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship
- First, be an international student
- Also, be accepted into an academic program at St. Lawrence College
Likewise, this scholarship is up to $2,000 CAD. Also, will be applied to the recipient’s student account and redeemable towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees.
Spring 2022 academic program: January 31, 2022
Fall 2022 academic program: May 31, 2022
Winter 2023 academic program: September 30, 2022
In light of this, please note that all St. Lawrence College Scholarships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Again, all successful students will get a notification of their award by email within two weeks after the application closing dates.
Summarily, the St. Lawrence College Scholarships is for international students and can be that academic breakthrough you need. As a matter of fact, these scholarships have their respective rules and regulations. So, for anyone that fits into your academic plan, do well to apply for it.