Obviously, it’s time to get hold of your future and steer it in the right direction by applying for the ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarships in Australia. This means that if you seek to take your studies further than it is currently, but you do not have the funds, a golden opportunity just presented itself. Now, this opportunity is here on a platter for everyone wanting to study.
Applications for the ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship 2023/2024 are now open. However, this post will show you everything you need to know about the ANU Master of Philosophy scholarship in full detail. Ensure you stick with this post to the end to grab all the vital information I shall embed in it.
The ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
This scholarship is $28,854 annum and covers Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra and dependent child allowance and thesis Allowance.
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarships are funded by individual academic Colleges. It is expected that recipients will study on a full-time basis. However, in accordance with strict criteria, the scholarship can be awarded for part-time study International scholars must undertake a study on a full-time basis.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Australian National University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Philosophy
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: August 31, 2022
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship is $28,854 per annum and will cover the following:
- Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra to commence their Master of Philosophy program
- Dependent Child Allowance (International students only)
- Thesis Allowance
Eligibility Criteria for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship
To be eligible for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- are domestic or international students; and
- have applied for admission to a Master of Philosophy Research program at the ANU; and
- have a Bachelor degree with first-class Honours (some Colleges may consider applicants with upper second-class Honours), or a Master degree with a research component from a recognized University.
How to Apply for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship:
- Apply for admission here
- Note: No application is necessary as all eligible students will be considered just apply for admission.
To apply and know more about ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship, please visit the official website: