Obviously, it’s time to get hold of your future and steer it in the right direction by applying for the University of Science and Technology Scholarships in South Korea. This means that if you seek to take your studies further than it is currently, but you do not have the funds, a golden opportunity just presented itself. Now, this opportunity is here on a platter for everyone wanting to study.
Applications for the University of Science and Technology Scholarship 2023/2024 are now open. However, this post will show you everything you need to know about the University of Science and Technology scholarship in full detail. Ensure you stick with this post to the end to grab all the vital information I shall embed in it.
The University of Science and Technology Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
This scholarship is offered for Ph.D. and master’s studies. The scholarship covers full tuition fees and a monthly stipend of $1000 for Masters and $1350 for Ph.D.
UST Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): University of Science and Technology (UST)
- Study in: South Korea
- Courses Offered: Click here to know about courses being offered.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program
- Deadline: May 27, 2022 / September 30, 2022
UST Scholarship Coverage
UST Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- Full Tuition waiver
- For Masters: monthly stipend $1000
- For PhD: monthly stipend $1350
Eligibility Criteria for UST Scholarship
To qualify for UST Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
For PhD scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a masters degree or expected to get it before February 2023.
- Under the Law and Regulations, if a candidate is holding an equivalent to masters degree, can also apply
For graduate scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree or expected to get it before February 2023.
- Under the Law and Regulations, if a candidate is holding an equivalent to Bachelors degree, can also apply.
How to Apply for UST Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
(1) Click here to apply online on the UST online admission system. Before applying, please read the announcement.
NOTE: Cannot concurrently apply for general admission, international admission, Ethiopian Government Scholarship Program, i-Core, or Early admission If an applicant applies for more than one admission type, all of their applications will be revoked.
(2) Following documents are required:
- Master’s Degree Thesis Submission
- Certificate of English as Medium of Instruction
- Letter of Recommendation
- Proposal for Study
To know more about UST Scholarship, please visit the official website: