Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship
Here are some brief descriptions of the top NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship.
Eligibility for Total-NNPC Scholarship 2022
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is for students who are pursuing a degree in the Tertiary level.
List of eligible Programs with UCAS code. If you wish to explore more information on Undergraduate Scholarships, click on the link.
The scholarship is hosted in Nigerian Universities. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academic problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The Total-NNPC National Merit Scholarship Scheme is only available to Nigerian students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from Total-NNPC National Merit Scholarship Scheme, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available
Scholarship Rates / Amount:
The following amount shall apply to the National Merit Scholarships Scheme
|S/N||Scholarship Level||Amount (N)|
|1||Tertiary Student||N150,000 per Student per Academic Year|
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course, and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and conditions. The on-screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Application Deadline
The Application Deadline is October 31