Have you completed your undergraduate studies and wish to further your education? Do you find it difficult to pursue higher education due to the high costs of studying? Hence, are you looking for some postgraduate university scholarships for you to explore?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to the above questions, you’re in the right place. In this post, you’ll get to know the top postgraduate university scholarships. Stick to this post to the end so you won’t miss any information on their benefits, requirements, and application processes.
Below are the top postgraduate university scholarships for you:
- University of Bologna Study Grants for International Students
- Tongarewa Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington
- Eira Francis Davies Scholarship at Swansea University
- UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students
University of Bologna Study Grants for International Students
If you have dreams of studying in the beautiful country of Italy, the good news is your dreams can come true. Additionally, you can make them even better with funding from institutions like The University of Bologna. The University offers to fund students who wish to study in the school.
The scholarship covers the full tuition fees and other expenses for a one- or two-cycle program.
For the first cycle, it’s worth about $20,000. For a second-cycle degree program, it’s worth about $80,000. Hence, the benefits of the scholarship largely depend on your programs.
The application is open to only those who meet these requirements:
- They must possess the necessary qualifications for their First or Second Cycle degree programs.
- Citizens of any country may apply.
- The age limit is 30 years. Hence, those up to 30 years at the time of the registration are not eligible.
- All applicants must meet the admission requirements of the degree they choose.
- Students who are already studying at the University of Bologna are not eligible.
- The student must not have benefited from the Unibo Action study grant.
The application works via an online channel known as Studenti Online. Importantly, all applicants should read the Call for Application instructions before applying. Lastly, they should visit the scholarship site for more details on how to apply.
Tongarewa Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington
The Victoria University of Wellington celebrates its love for International students. To show their commitment to the community, they offer the Tongarewa Scholarships to all eligible candidates.
However, the awardees will eventually become ambassadors for the university. Hence, they shall participate in certain events at the institution and market the institution’s image.
It offers up to ten awards worth NZ$10,000 for both bachelors and master’s. However, for masters only, they offer NZ$5,000.
The award is a partial fee-based scholarship. The university pays it towards tuition fees for one year of study. Also, there will be accommodation if they receive an accommodation application.
Here are the primary criteria for the scholarship. For a complete list and breakdown, interested persons will visit the university site:
- Any international student is eligible.
- They must be commencing their program at the university.
- All applicants must be paying total international fees.
- They must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission from the university.
- Candidates must be willing to act as ambassadors for the university.
Interested persons should apply via an online application. Firstly, they should pick the online form. Afterward, they may complete it and then submit it before the deadline.
Eira Francis Davies Scholarship at Swansea University
Annually, Swansea University in the United Kingdom offers a fortunate female student the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship. The student must be an outstanding student aiming for a medical career in the university. Also, there are certain criteria she must meet to be the winner.
Only one female student will receive the award. The scholarship covers the total tuition fees at the school.
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- It must be a female student.
- The applicant must be applying for an eligible, full-time postgraduate taught Master’s program. However, the person must be applying to the field of Medicine, Health, and Life Sciences.
- All applicants must have a minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications.
- The applicant must be applying to the university for the first time.
- All applicants must be academically sound with a strong desire to pursue their careers.
- The candidate must be from a developing country. They must be citizens and permanent residents of EFD Eligible countries. In other words, these are low-income countries.
- No one applying should have received financial assistance from Swansea University. Hence, they must not have received a bursary, scholarship, or fee reduction earlier.
- They must not be progressing students from The College, Swansea University.
Firstly, students must have applied for admission into the university in the eligible course. Also, they must have received an offer of admission from the university. Afterward, they may proceed to pick up an application form online.
Finally, they should enter all application requirements correctly. Ensure you submit before the deadline.
UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students
The University of West England offers the Chancellor’s scholarship for outstanding international students to study. UWE in Bristol offers a huge sum for recipients undertaking an internship within the International Development Office. Also, throughout the course, the awardee will act as an ambassador for the institution.
For the most recent session, the school awarded only one winner. This award covers half of the student’s tuition fees for only one year. Also, the student gains a higher standing for his ambassadorial activities.
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a new students in the UWE Bristol and have no previous UK study.
- Only international students are eligible.
- Students who are receiving any other award are not eligible.
- All applicants must have graduated with good grades after their undergraduate courses.
- All applicants are to provide their official transcripts and other information when applying.
Firstly, candidates are to apply to the school. Once you meet all their requirements, the school will contact you with the scholarship offer. Afterward, you’ll receive a link to an online application form to participate.